TASCA 21, 21-23 June 2021
TASCA 21, 18th Workshop on Recoil Separator for Superheavy Element Chemistry and Physics
All topics that are within the scope of the workshop shall be discussed:
- Heavy element studies performed at recoil separators on
- Nuclear reactions
- Nuclear structure
- Atomic structure
- Chemical properties
- Technical aspects of recoil separators including
- Separation techniques (in-flight and post-separation)
- Data acquisition and processing
- Experimental contributions are welcome, as are theoretical contributions supporting the experimental program
Venue & Participation
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year's TASCA workshop will be held as a video-conference-meeting via Zoom.
The credentials for participation will be sent to all registered participants.
Contributions & Program
The workshop program will include invited contributions.
The invited speakers are asked to send us a short abstract, which we plan to make available by May 2021.
Send the abstract (a few sentences up to max. one page including the title, author(s), affiliation(s), figure(s), table(s) and references) as MS Word or Open Office document as well as a pdf-file to ensure correct character encoding, to email@example.com.